Jalapeno and Tomato Chicken Dip
This is a great dip to serve at sports parties or late Sunday brunch to kick start the day. For the chili, you can use your favorite canned chili, or your leftovers from the previous day. Since I make my chili very spicy, it adds an extra kick. Season the chicken breast with chili powder or a lime-based sauce, but if you’re in a rush, canned chicken works just as well.
- 4 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 pound processed cheese
- 1 cup cooked chili
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- Melt the processed cheese in a heavy pot.
- Stir in the jalapeno peppers, chili, and tomatoes.
- Add chicken and sour cream. Blend.
- Heat on low until consistent.
- Serve warm.
Jalapeno Madness: Grilling Time!